WTS: Complete Set - Electric Violin/Amplifier/Tuner/Music Sheets

gemmarosey

WTS: Complete Set - Electric Violin/Amplifier/Tuner/Music Sheets

I'm selling the whole set at a very good price, everything is worth over $700: please message me here for any questions. or sms me at (+65) 911-00-700

1. 1 Full size black electric violin (only used twice for a class) worth over $300

2. 3 Music Books/Music Sheets with CD (worth over $200 USD- Brand New) with Modern Songs. Ordered from USA.

3. Tuner/Metronome. Ordered from USA.

4. Ibanez IBZ10G Guitar Combo Amplifier (Good as brand new)

A compact 10 watt amp with a powerful sound, the Ibanez IBZ10G Guitar Combo Amplifier offers loads of features and an updated crunchy distortion that sounds like it's coming from much larger amplifier. Utilizing the famous Ibanez Tone Blaster distortion circuitry and a 6.5 inch speaker, the Ibanez IBZ10G Guitar Combo Amplifier is perfect for practice at home, or on the road. Ibanez IBZ10G Guitar Combo Amplifier Features * 10 Watt Guitar Amplifier with 6.5 inch Speaker * 2-Band EQ, 1/8 inch Aux input and Headphone Output * Improved Switchable Distortion with Gain Control * Tough Higher Grade Tolex Exterior * Updated Black on Black design with Sleeker Corners With its sealed back design for more low end and a versatile 2-band active EQ the Ibanez IBZ10G Guitar Combo Amplifier offers a built in reverb for a room filling tone whether you play clean or distorted. Other features include an Aux input for connecting a CD or MP3 player and a headphone output for practicing in anywhere anytime.

Please see the link on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI....#ht_500wt_1156

Back