WTS Boss Drive Zone OD20

J.custom

Hi guys, selling my Boss Drive Zone OD20, barely used before, in dead mint condition, bought from Swee Lee 1 or 2 years back but did not really use. Letting it go for just $220 neg.

This pedal is great if you're playing many genres and need to cover all sorts of distorted sounds, from tubescreamer-style all the way to hard on metal tones, you have it right here in this box. It's also a good place for beginners to learn and get a feel of the different overdrives and distortions out there. Plus you can save your settings and recall them anytime!

"The OD-20 Drive Zone uses advanced COSM® technology to model the sound of classic overdrive/distortion pedals of the past 30 years, as well as creating new sounds of its own. There are 22 models to choose from, plus new "Attack Shape" and "Heavy Octave" parameters for dialing in subtle nuances or extreme tones. You can even switch amp channels remotely using the OD-20's Amp Control jack.

COSM Overdrive/Distortion Modeling pedal with 22 killer stompbox models including 6 all-new tones

Models classic and modern overdrive/distortion pedals like BOSS OD-1 and MT-2, plus many other vintage and boutique pedals

Attack Shape control adjusts overdrive's response dynamics to your playing

Heavy Octave parameter creates sounds one octave below notes played on the 4th string, 4th fret and lower-great for heavy, single string riffs!

4 User memories for storing custom settings

Line output with Amp Simulator; also works as headphone output

Amp Control jack for switching amp channels from the OD-20"

Deal at my convenience

SMS me at 90775624 to deal.

*Don't mind trading for anything interesting, pedals(boosts, ODs, phasers), bags(for acoustic/es335 style), with top up mainly on your side:)

Here are a few demos to show you the versatility of this pedal:

Last edited:
Back