WTS: 3 fuzzes (Blunderbuss, Fuzz Factory, modded Muff w Octave up)

Godspeed64

Hey guys!

fuzz1i.jpg

First up, I'm selling my Blunderbuss cause I just can't seem to dig muff style fuzzes. Although out of the several I've owned I like the Blunderbuss best due to the character of the fuzz and the tweakability.
Selling at $210! Comes with the box as well.

Also, I'm selling a good condition zvex Fuzz Factory (Vexter, not USA Vexter; it's the one with the graphics). Comes with box as well. It's been my main fuzz since 2010 but I'm selling it since I just purchased a PTD Mini Bone V2. The zvex is much more saturated though.
Unit has been velcroed. Asking for $190 (most are priced at 220) for this pedal. Condition I'd say 8/10.
PS: This unit is not broken. For those who do not really know about this pedal, it self-oscillates a lot (there is an easy way to tame it with the settings). So if you purchase it and say it squeals a lot, I'm letting you know now that that is how the pedal functions.

Lastly (on the fence about this), I got my big muff modded for a garage blues band (White Stripes, Black Keys, etc). Since the band is no more, I'm selling this pedal away.

This pedal was meant to be a standalone pedal. Mods are:
Mids knob (makes a muff much more usable to me, you can have more extreme tone settings without losing mids)
Noise reduce knob (trade off between noise and volume/gain)
Tone stack bypass footswitch (ala wicker mode, instant volume jump that I use for solos and for cutting due to treble)
Green ringer octave clone (in line, so not independent; does the wild note squeel with unison bends lol)

Technically, there is two pedals inside but functions as 3. A muff, an octave up and a faux boost (bypass tonestack); however the latter 2 functions are only accessed when the muff is engaged.

This is a noisy pedal (like most EHX muffs) but I love this muff because it is so raw and BIG. I've owned boutique muffs and tested many more and I kinda like this one a lot. Thing is, boutique muffs would have much less noise but the 'heavier' ones are actually edgy compared to raw sounding like this. I have a Blunderbuss Musket for sale too and they're different enough to like both (EHX = Raw, Blunderbuss = polished and big sounding too).

The mods are done by Sound Alchemy and MorningStar. Condition 6/10 with no velcro, no box. The cost of mods plus pedal itself was close to $300. Asking for $195 . Not for those who want a polite tone, a pristine pedal and who minds the noise an EHX muff is known for.

Deal at Eunos/City Hall/Buona Vista/Kent Ridge. SMS me at 9-0-one-one-3-one-one-2. Thanks for looking!

Trades for:
BearfootFX Dyna Red Distortion (4-knob)
Analog.Man Prince of Tone
Barber Gain Changer
Menatone TBIAC
Matchless Hotbox
TC Helicon Create XT
(or anything interesting)

Back