WTS: 3 fuzzes (Blunderbuss, Fuzz Factory, modded Muff w Octave up)

Godspeed64

Hey guys!

fuzz1i.jpg

First up, I'm selling my Blunderbuss cause I just can't seem to dig muff style fuzzes. Although out of the several I've owned I like the Blunderbuss best due to the character of the fuzz and the tweakability.
Selling at $210! Comes with the box as well.

Also, I'm selling a good condition zvex Fuzz Factory (Vexter, not USA Vexter; it's the one with the graphics). Comes with box as well. It's been my main fuzz since 2010 but I'm selling it since I just purchased a PTD Mini Bone V2. The zvex is much more saturated though.
Unit has been velcroed. Asking for $210 (most are priced at 220) for this pedal. Condition I'd say 8/10.
PS: This unit is not broken. For those who do not really know about this pedal, it self-oscillates a lot (there is an easy way to tame it with the settings). So if you purchase it and say it squeals a lot, I'm letting you know now that that is how the pedal functions.

Lastly (on the fence about this), I got my big muff modded for a garage blues band (White Stripes, Black Keys, etc). Since the band is no more, I'm selling this pedal away.

This pedal was meant to be a standalone pedal. Mods are:
Mids knob (makes a muff much more usable to me, you can have more extreme tone settings without losing mids)
Noise reduce knob (to be honest this isn't that useful)
Tone stack bypass footswitch (ala wicker mode, instant volume jump that I use for solos and for cutting due to treble)
Green ringer octave clone (in line, so not independent; does the wild note squeel with unison bends lol)

Technically, there is two pedals inside but functions as 3. A muff, an octave up and a faux boost (bypass tonestack); however the latter 2 functions are only accessed when the muff is engaged.

This is a noisy pedal (like most EHX muffs) but I love this muff because it is so raw and BIG. I've owned boutique muffs and tested many more and I kinda like this one a lot. Thing is, boutique muffs would have much less noise but the 'heavier' ones are actually edgy compared to raw sounding like this. I have a Blunderbuss Musket for sale too and they're different enough to like both (EHX = Raw, Blunderbuss = polished and big sounding too).

The mods are done by Sound Alchemy and MorningStar. Condition 6/10 with no velcro, no box. The cost of mods plus pedal itself was close to $300. Asking for $200 flat. Not for those who want a polite tone, a pristine pedal and who minds the noise an EHX muff is known for.

Deal at Eunos/City Hall/Buona Vista/Kent Ridge. SMS me at 9-0-one-one-3-one-one-2. Thanks for looking!

Trades for:
BearfootFX Dyna Red Distortion (4-knob)
Analog.Man Prince of Tone
Barber Gain Changer
Menatone TBIAC
Tech 21 Liverpool
Matchless Hotbox
TC Helicon Create XT
(or anything interesting)

Back