WTS: 2013 ESP Alexi Laiho Katakana & Edwards Greeny

mindcontrolled

ESP Alexi Laiho Std Katakana $4100 with signed COA, OHSC

Edwards Greeny $1700 with gigbag

both are 98% new. Due to an unpredictable turn of events I just got these within a week of each other and they are basically the same setup, so I will sell either one and keep one. EMG HZ with MM04 is a killer sounding combo. These are one of the best metal guitars available, from the neck, the sound, the balance & feel.

Can't be compared to Scythe or Blacky which had a US release, and so widely available at lower street price. Certain models are less common than others. Sure you can get Scythe, Blacky, arrowhead or some older ones with thick pinstripe, How often do you actually see a real ESP pinky, sawtooth (the newer cooler version with the split pinstripe & MM-04), or Katakana for sale. New or used, hard to find. On top of that all future Alexi Laiho ESPs will be CS only($6-7k).
So if you want the cool design that others don't have, want 'ESP' on the headstock, don't hold out in the hope you can get it for cheaper than this. It will only get more expensive. Just to be clear on the pricing...one popular local shop still has a NOS std Sawtooth though... if you like that, it can be yours for $4950.

As for the Greeny. There is no ESP 'Standard' option. It goes from Edwards... to Custom Shop. Unlike LTD, the Edwards are very close to the real ESPs and are good value for money. Glows in the dark too.

If you are an Alexi fan like me, rest assured you will be pleased with what you pay for as these guitars kick ass.

Serious buyer sms nine-eight-554320

thanks,

Back