WTB Ultimate Z-style lightweight keyboard stand

eightron

Looking for the following Z-style keyboard stand by Ultimate. Made of injection-molded plastic and separates easily into three parts... super portable!

Reckoned it's probably no longer in production so if anyone has anything (similar?) to offer, or leads on where to get one, please PM me. Thanks for reading!

648824d_19.jpeg

43058hk_19.jpeg

6308ee0_19.jpeg

Have you seen the Hercules Z Stand at Luthermusic? It's made of metal and easily foldable for transportation. I have one myself and finds it very sturdy. Go check it out if you want :).

The 8kg weight of the Hercules Z-stand puts me off... something like the JS-500 would do fine since I'm getting a keyboard less than 7-8kg.

What draws me to the lightweight stand is that, although plastic, it fully detaches into three parts that one can possibly throw in a gig bag TOGETHER with the keyboard itself.

The 8kg weight of the Hercules Z-stand puts me off... something like the JS-500 would do fine since I'm getting a keyboard less than 7-8kg.

What draws me to the lightweight stand is that, although plastic, it fully detaches into three parts that one can possibly throw in a gig bag TOGETHER with the keyboard itself.

I see. Hope you'll find it then :)

Back