Where to get the cheapest BOSS GT-8/GT-10 in Singapore?

Noein

I'm looking to buy the BOSS GT-8/GT-10 multi efx pedal, can anyone recommend me the cheapest shop to buy the pedal? Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:
Either Ranking Music and Sports @ Bras Basah, or Swee Lee, provided that you managed to bargain until it reaches an acceptable price (a.k.a. 45% off)

can you quote me the rough price of it? I don't really like swee lee, wayy overpriced stuff there. hmm

i dont mind 2nd hand kang taos, lol. currently enquiring about one, if the condition's alright then i'm gonna get it :)

Sorry Noein this few days busy with CNY... no time to check it out... anyway they are probably closed too... ahaha maybe I try on fri/sat

Gt10

U can try Ebenex Music....I got a digitech multi efx pedal from them n it cost way cheaper den wat swee lee selling price rite now.:rolleyes:

U can try Ebenex Music....I got a digitech multi efx pedal from them n it cost way cheaper den wat swee lee selling price rite now.:rolleyes:

cool bro, my opinion is digitech's multi efx are better compared to others (and they produce good tones too)..

can advice if it is worth upgrading from me50 to gt10?
i check on swlee website it is going to cost me S$1,551.50

-thank you

Latest posts

Back