Where to get PA equipment?

biz

Any recommended stores with good service? I am looking for stuff like Shure mics, Mackie mixers and Denon dual cd decks.

If you are going for particular brand for your need. You are out of luck, better go to the big boys and suffer their attitude as the S'pore market is just a tad bit small. There are branding monopoly here and you can't expect better price or support elsewhere.

No point importing as shipping cost outweighs the savings and no warranty unless you want to pay another round of shipping.

Only pointer. Know your stuff, get it right and keep it maintain and used properly. Else you find youself spending a lot more money then you bargain for.

Sounds like you are getting a standard console system, think twice if you are think of doing rental business. The market here has too many players offering ridiculous rates already. Not likely to break even or recover equipment costs.

If you want to get them all at a same place. Not easy and not recommended. Team 108 carrys most of the equipment here.

Mackie mixers and Shure mic are easy to come by.If you know where to walk.

You should come up with a list of what you need before buying so as not to buy unnecessary stuff.

if ya need shure mics, we match or beat any advertised prices, we are confident of giving you the best value, call us, 64835110

heclak said:
You have to call them. I don't think they have a showroom.Not sure.
www.team108.com

Don't trust Team 108.
Asked for a quotation for the Powercore PCI + Powercore|Virus.
Instead of being quoted for a bundle, I was given separate quotes which made it S$700 - 800 more than it should cost.

Ordered from the US of A instead.

Back