Where to get local albums?

rockstarwannabe

Hi, as you can see I'm new to this soft thing. I've been reading the forum and buying stuff, but other then that i did not participate. Hopefully i will post more. Sorry too lazy to go self-intro topic.

Anyway I want to know where to buy albums of local bands. I'm looking for the more mainstream stuff, like Great Spy Experiment, Electrico and stuff. And maybe cds from those that performed in Baybeats too.

You can also post the more underground stuff like metal or punk or even jazz. As long as i have some knowledge of where to get these stuff.

Thanks

HMV, Gramophone, Sembawang, Roxy Records (Excelsior Hotel, Level 2), Straits Records (North Bridge Road), EarShot @ The Arts House and Sinema @ Old School carries our catalog and the abovementioned stuff you require.

For the underground albums, try Roxy and Straits.

the bands you mentioned (ie more mainstream local bands), their cds can be found at hmv. probably the only cheap(er) cds that hmv sells haha.

There's a souvenoir shop at the Esplanade (its near the Maestro shop) that also sells CDs, there're some local CDs there too. I saw a few CDs by Electrico, Lunarin, etc. You might want to check it out...

Back