Where to buy Sony MDR7506 headphone??

sj2six

Where can I get this Sony MDR7506 montoring headphones? Please help!! Urgent!! I know Expandore is do bring in them, however, I called them and they replied me that they only bring in a minium order of 10 pieces. Please help!! Urgent!!

Go amazon.com and get it. You need a US address to buy. Also check out MDR-V6-cheap, it is a very good monitor headphones!

Hung Brothers, 3rd floor sim lim square.

alternatively, Amazon as suggested. If you have a BorderLinx account, shipping's a bit cheaper than using Vpost. total cost will be cheaper too i think.

Is it a must to have Sony MDR7506? I used to use that too, but I switch to M-Audio Studiophile Q40.

i bought mine at $240 at hai chew at sim lim 1st level!

I got very bad experience with Hai Chew. I called and asked the pricing and they gave me a price. Then when I went down to their store, they told me another price. And they claimed that the price that they offerred on the phone was without GST. But hey come one, GST is only 7%, but the difference betwen the two prices is way more than 7%. And when I told them about this, they told me in a very rude manner that this model is very hard to get in Sg, alot of peole are looking for it. Take it or leave! I swear I would never go back there or reccomend anyone.

hello,

you can buy Sony MDR7506 headphone on any website by searching on the internet and from there you can give orders.there are many websites available for that.

thanks

Back