What insturments do u play?

huh?? why suddenly this qn? no~ i'm 100% singaporean leh. my avatar reads "TOKYO JIHEN" which is a Jrock band's name. The crane is the band's logo. but why chinese words = china???

oops! im so sorry, no offence to u :oops: I just thought that the crane logo looked like some china brand logo...u know the kind u will find stamped onto ping pong balls... :oops:

come to think of it... it does looks like some ping pong balls' brand logo... 8O nvm... not offended at all, well, most chinese's ancestors came from china anyway.

Hmm

I'm playing the guitar. Here is my axe :-

RG350DX_WH_1M_05.jpg

Re: OMG

haiz...i didnt know anyone would want it...i sold it at a lose blood price of $200...and my metal distortion pedal at another lose blood price of $10... :x i feel kind of cheated lah...

no shit? i would have prolly bought it for more than 400 man.. geez.. you could have asked around know.. i just got my pay.. seems like you were ripped off.. 200 for a rgt42.. wow...

sold at $10? what pedal is that man? even 2nd hand behringer pedals would have costed much more than that.

its a danelectro metal. Haiz...sian man....i was stupid to look down on my equipment, i assumed no one would one them...so went straight to shop to sell..

Back