What insturments do u play?

17wil

basically started this thread to find out what instruments u guys ( & gals) play.

let me start ...
i play the guitar and the bass. Not very good though haha

me plays guitar. :)

call me spammer, but i love my axes so much, i just have to keep posting the image. :roll:

ASAT_H45.jpg

i play guitar...hmm..and a bit of keyboard...and not forgetting the childhood instrument that most of us had learn and forgotten...the recorder...hmm..izzit spell that way?

i never knew how to play the recorder..in primary school, during recorder tests, we were tested in groups of 3, so i pretended to play...anyhow move fingers..but never blow...lol...

I play guitar and i play computer.

ItAcHi said:
i play guitar...hmm..and a bit of keyboard...and not forgetting the childhood instrument that most of us had learn and forgotten...the recorder...hmm..izzit spell that way?

YES!! THE RECORDER!! Almost every child that had attended primary school in singapore plays it! Who says Singapore lack musician? Almost every kid in singapore had played an instrument b4!

I still have my recorder, it's memorable! I remembered all my classmates uses a white yamaha, mine was black, a rare color.

waa...white recorder...i got 4 recorder last time..but i lost 2 of it...pretty sad over it man....luckily the most memorable one r not lost...its a black/brown recorder...real nice to play with...i still play with it some of the time...

psst~ a little secret of mine... i used to purposely "forget" to bring my recorder to music lessons in primary school. so i can always go borrow a recorder from this girl from the next class and use. and she always, erm... 'unknowingly' lend it to me. :oops:

can't help it... i can't resist the temptation to 'forget' to bring my recorder. :twisted:

that's one thing.

my point is i'm always using the same recorder she's using? i think no need to emphasise which part of our body is used to blow the recorder?

not sure whether she knew then, but i guess few yrs down the rd from then, she would have realised what i'm up to. i'm also guilty of always drinking from her water bottle. remembered there's a care bear sticker on it. 8O

are u from china Lemon? Your avatar has some chinese words on it? With a china looking symbol...pardon my ignorance on this if im wrong! :oops:

Back