weekly soccer try out

It seem this soccer meet up will be the same old same old issue, previous few was better, den ppl getting lesser and lesser due to other commitment, unless we call a few of our soccer khakis or join ppl who are playing there like the previous time (Fgl, i tink u should remember)....den just kick some ball.....

just my opinion: since we had the biggest turnout on the first meetup, why not make it just like that. sat morning at bishan.

date and time

ok we need to organzie well first. some work on weekend some dont
ok monday to sunday please list the day you can make it. you can choose more than one day.

for me is weekend.
you guys?

How lucky i've fpund this thread . I really am interested in this man . :D
So when isn't gonna be ??
Weekends ?

Soccer this sunday!!

hey guys this sunday at bishan park is it ok?? you can bring friends along.
let me know asap by sat. i give my contact first 90227010
time will be from 4pm onwards

What the hell?where are all the people?how about we book an advance date like eg. 16 of June.Since most of us students will be having our holidays.

Why the football activity here die down so fast? I heard alot of people coming down the first few times. Anyway, I'm playing with the guys from fiofafi.com so anyone interested can join too. We supposed to have games on weekends too but canceled due to lack of participation. It's just an hr per session but non stop action for the whole hr. $8 per person usually, so if you don't mind can join. We play on weekday nights too.

Back