We need a bassist bad !!! Long term band !!

IV_93

Hey there guys what's up ?!?!

We're looking for a bassist for a Jrock band. DO KNOW however that we would not be entirely in the business of playing Jrock. Ideally it would be great if you were okay with any other kinda genre of music (ROCK AND METAL IN GENERAL ! With a little tint of fluffy pop xD).

NOTE : Guitars still needs a little work. But rest assured that guitars would be up to standard in no time. (FULL TIME <CURRENTLY NOOB> GUITAR WANKERS) DO RESPOND !!! LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS SOON !!!! EMAIL @ choc_starfish29@hotmail.com

IN SERIOUS NEED OF BASSIST !!!! Long term Jrock band in the making. x)

HEY GUYS !!!

We're forming a Jrock Band.
Currently we've already got 2 guitars and a drummer. We're looking for a committed bassist to stick around.

With regard to influences and the genre in which we are going to play, I suppose we'd get to that straight after the final line up has been finalized. ( MEET UP ).

- Primarily we're looking for a committed bassist.

-There is absolutely no need to be of GODLY playing standards AT THE MOMENT. Practice and we'd get better, tighter and more epic. Simple.

- As for the age range of our members we're all generally below 20.

GET BACK TO THIS ASAP !!!
email me at choc_starfish29@hotmail.com alternatively drop me a text 81184240.

...... no vocalist? Anyway you really should specify what kind of JRock you guys are going to play. It's much easier to play X basslines than l'arc basslines, for example.

Got the 2 thread merged. Next time, just post in 1 section, the correct section.

Back