We can all quit guitar now...

is it talent or hard work? dang... if its hard work then i reckon i can do that in years time? giving myself a headstart with the assumption that he did not start learning at the age of 1? haha...

darn.. i give myself 2 years... :D

EH i'm still playing 5stones and Xchanging sailormoon stickers when i'm in primary 3. NOOOOO!!!! i think i'm better off dead and stick to collecting sailor moon stickers and throw away my guitar. NOOOO!!!!! Waaah.. dhalif why do you have to post this up..!! hahahaha.. eh die la.. i think i'll be like 30 by the time i can play like him. :cry:

to make you all feel better(LOL).. we dont know his true potential yet.. he's playing PG tunes.. can he produce his own work? improvisation?.. so yah just to make u all feel better la.. now go back to practice! lol

make clear of something. is this video made up or what? because it's under some 'funny video' website, so is it for real?

i saw this clip a while ago. this kid might be great in playing. but listen carefully. there's no emotion in his playing. he's far too concentrating on showing off his skills. or is it that i'm finding an excuse to make us feel better?

*shrugs*

yup saw that clicp posted at Racerxboard.
The kid is good...i like his tone and his playing is clean...
btw nice guitar too...

amazing stuff!

Hmm... is there any solution to grow longer fingers? lol! Aiya my fingers are way way way way too short. sob

Back