warmoth.com

I own a Warmoth Custom Jazz Bass V ...

But mine was bought in Singapore 2nd hand .. i tried contacting warmoth regarding control plate for my jazz bass though .. really nice people over there but after my 3rd email i think they got sick of answering my questions and the guy who answered my email just replied with some stuff that covered the main thing i was asking but not the others ..

go to harmony central and check out the warmoth bass reviews .. there's this guy over there who used to work for warmoth that posted quite a "hot" article about this experience with warmoth and the boss's attitude .. but personally i haven't bought direct from them, just some customer contact only so far .. i intend to get a Gecko Custom 5 soon somehow ..

thanks for your advice....

i am getting a neck that looks a J5 telecaster.

that CSO called aaron something. wants be to produce a drawing og the neck

what F**K where to get it!!

audioslave said:
Hi there,

anyone ever bought anything from warmoth?

share your expereince. thanks

I've never bought anything from warmoth but have assembled many warmoth parts for customers. Their parts are consistently made and of rather high quality. The only thing I don't like about them is, the compound radius necks whereby the radius of the neck gradually gets flatter as it approaches the upper frets. One piece of advice though, sticking to the traditional woods would tend to yield a sound that you like. A fancy strat with a korina body and pau ferro fretboard may not be something you would like. Ash, alder and even poplar and basswood are safe choices for a strat for e.g.

audioslave said:
Hi there,

anyone ever bought anything from warmoth?

share your expereince. thanks

I never bought anything from them, but almost.

One thing I know is that they are very helpful with your questions.
Even if in the end, they cannot provide what you want, they still answer nicely and promptly.

Another thing is their price is very high :lol: so make sure you only buy what you can't buy from others :lol:

popeye said:
Another thing is their price is very high :lol: so make sure you only buy what you can't buy from others :lol:

+1

Get what you can from Guitar/Bass Parts Resource. Anything else you can't get, get from Warmoth or locally. :)

i know Guitar Workshop used to carry lots of Warmoth bodies and necks when they were still at the basement of the hotel across Hard Rock Cafe. u can do special order from them too then.

its a bit pricey but u get great quality body/neck. u can ask for a 2 piece or 1 piece body from then too. (seldom u can get that from standard guitar/bass models now!) i was contemplating of ordering direct from them a P-Bass body sometime back to assemble with a 70's neck i had, but the shipping is too expensive. when u check the site, there is even a section to buy a piece that has been ordered by someone but rejected, its way cheaper (before the shipping). i recommend u check that out.

get my custom stuff there regularly - GRADE A material & workmanship but EX 2 DA MAX - worf it doe

Latest posts

Back