Wanted: Post Rock/Ambient/Rock Drummer, Bassist, Guitarist, Keys

BreathingHeat

I am a lead guitarist that has relocated to Singapore from Australia. I am looking to form a post-rock/ambient/rock/etc. band (original music). Think Explosions in the Sky, Pelican, El Ten Eleven, Built To Spill, Mogwai, Dinosaur Jr, etc. rock/post rock - esque music. Ideally instrumental, but I wouldn't necessarily completely count out vocals.

Here is a link to the post-rock project I started in Melbourne, AU (The Inner North).

soundcloud.com/the-inner-north/sets/the-inner-north-live-demo

Cranes, Where Trains Go, and Drone are mine.

Drums, Bass, another guitar, and possibly keys needed.

Thanks,

Robert
sarnia1013 at hotmail dot com

Hi, I play rhythm guitar sometimes keys and have really similar music taste. Not sure if I would be what you are looking for but if you still need someone let me know. Also from melbourne originally. Cheers

Hey guys, after a little dry spell due to work, I'm now in preparation of forming a post rock band here in SG. I'm looking for creative, talented, easy going players with similar taste in music (listed above). Drums, guitar, bass, and keys. Music will be focused on originals and instrumental.

Let me know if you're keen and what you play by message. If you have them, samples of your playing or music would really help.

Tks

Back