Wanted: Accoustic Guitarist and Keyboardist

Looking for accoustic guitarist and keyboardist to help arrange, produce, record and perform some of the most beautiful original music ever written (in my humble opinion).
Must read and be nothing less than virtuosos, to do justice to these songs!
In other words, you have got to be totally amazing players.
Please send video samples to holyfool26@hotmail.com.
Thanks.

You must be aware that virtuoso musicians who are also able to arrange, produce and record are charging rates that are in line with their top of range skills. Maybe you should mention how much you are willing to compensate in order to get that kind of professionals to reply?

You must be aware that virtuoso musicians who are also able to arrange, produce and record are charging rates that are in line with their top of range skills. Maybe you should mention how much you are willing to compensate in order to get that kind of professionals to reply?

HI, Jean_Marc...Phil Gruber here. I hear what you're saying. That being said, I'd like to gauge the 'chops' of potential collaborators before discussing money. That sounds reasonable, oui?

This is a passion project for me, and if there are players out there who like what they hear, it may also be a passion project for them. Do you play? Thanks for responding and I appreciate your candidness and directness. It is not lost on me. Be well, stay safe. Phil

Latest posts

Back