Vox Needed For (Pop,Blues,Jazz,Funk) Band

Malotile

Hi there,

I'm looking for a vocalist who is interested in singing Pop,blues,funk,jazz music for my band.The band that i am in has performed for live and loaded ep 5 and 10,Radio 98.7fm local artist of the week(3 talkset,3 songs),Ignite music festival 2009,Opening of Addy Cradle's Divine concert,2010 Marina Baycountdown etc.As you can see we are very experienced in the local music scene and in need of looking for a new vox.Our current vox has left us due to pursuing his solo career.

Current Progress:We are on the making of our upcoming EP launch in December.

Looking For:We're looking for a vocalist age 17 - 24 who has a vibrant personality,not shy to media and also love singing and performing.If best a powerhouse vox.For those who is reading this,If you think you have what it takes or you know anyone who has the criteria's that is stated here,do ask them to contact me.I have only 1 week to find a vox for this band due to tight schedules.Vox have to go through audition and interview.So hurry up and spread the news when you read this message! 92304514 Thank You!

Easiest way is to send a youtube video link if you have.Thank You!

Last edited:
've been singing for quite a while now. mostly english pop recently. available for backup, choral, pop, jazz etc not much of a death metal fan but rock is fine.

hear me out --> stylekenvocal.tumblr.com

interested email me --> jingyi.kenny.tan@gmail.com

name: kenny (imma girl)
tone: soprano
range: C#3 ~ G#6 (C4 middle C)
strength: english pop
instrument: piano, keyboard

Back