Vocalist Wanted.

hexion

Looking for enthusiastic vocalist.

- 16-20years of age.
- Doesnt mind any decent genre. (Means rock, pop, emo and what not. No metal/screamo and all that.)
- Lives in Singapore.

Interested parties, please inform. We'll discuss other details and preferences from there.

Last edited:
Hey!

still looking for vocalist?
im past the age range stated, but im enthusiastic about looking for bands to join as vocalist. i stay in the north, yishun. which genre and language you all doing? email me at slamjamzmel@gmail.com or drop me an sms at 96163522 =)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey I'm a vocalist looking for a band if u guys r still looking for 1 den drop me a text 91672117 fazli

Hi, I'm Ted. 18 this year. i'm in a band that plays old school rock. so musicians like bon jovi, poison, gnr, acdc, and alot of others. dont mind any other genre except hardcore metal/trash metal and screamo. done many gigs. performed in hard rock cafe, tawandang microbrewery at dempsey and a few pubs. if interested contact me at 98761461

hey dudes, im hid. 16 this year. sings high vocal range songs. eg of some artist/band; steelheart, adam lambert, steve perry, and those 80's rock singers. but any genre is acceptable for me.

Hello, i'm a female vocalist aged 18. Currently studying in SP Dip in Music and Audio Tech, looking for a band to jam and perform with. Flexible genres:) Mainly Rock/Pop. Please text me at 96568471 or email me at smallboyonherbike-@hotmail.com for further discussion. Thank you.

Back