Vocalist wanted (Ex Oncoming Tragedy)

te-ah

Hey all,
We're looking for a commited Bassist,VOCAL,Rythem guitarist,. Our musical direction is more towards HARDCORE and Exprimental. but we also intend to do other genres. Influences are Attack attack,THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA,This Romantic tragedy,and Blessthefall,A day to remember many more..that hardcore song mix wif some keyboard or synth sound =)

It'll be good if your age's 18++ but if you're not, it doesnt matter that much as long as you can play and commit, and don't have any moodswings or emo tendencies. We plan to compose songs in the near future, but we're starting out with covers of course,but we have 3 original song juz need u guy to edit it up and 4 original come out soon . Its pretty serious stuff, so yeah, commitment is really important. Oh and you gotta have your own equiptment,if don`t have its ok juz give it a try..and u must have no main band on ur side..

for the try out we will cover 3/4 song-A day To remember-I Heard It's The Softest Thing Ever.. Bless the fall-Guys like you make us look bad..Attack-attack,-Kickin' Wing, Animal Doctor...

So if you think you fit the bill,hit me up at msn or email me =)
AvianImbroglio.sg@gmail.com
or add us add my space www.myspace.com/avianimbroglio
facebook; fad_crusty90@hotmail.com
for demo of my original u can see it at youtube seacrh for channel name clown90
do read n eply it,n pas this msg around..
see yah

LUHH.too bad u guys stated must have no main band.if nt i wuld have a chance.

anything just beep.
greetings from LR btw:]
aqul

Vocalist?

Hey! still looking for a vocalist? but i can't really hit high notes since i dont have a wide vocal range. anyway try looking at my youtube channel and contact me if you think i am "eligible". haha. btw, actually i have another band, but it's quite inactive. haven been jamming for months i guess. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/ybh
my email: ybh_sharks21hotmail.com

Last edited:
Hey you guys still searching? I'm interested! I'm Alex, age 18, a freshie currently in Ngee Ann Poly. I can do clean vocals, outward screams, and recently just mastered inward screams. I can cover Blessthefall - Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad and a few others. Do hit me up. My number's 92975970. Email and Facebook are both enzoalec92@hotmail.com. You can PM me too. Thanks =P

still looking for member? I m intrested in composing n arranging all those staffs~ i can sing and can play(a little bit of) guitar~ n i like to play with chorus and chords, And i want to be exposed to more things~ if u think i meet the critiria call or sms me at 81423483 n btw i m 20 this year.

Back