Vocalist needed for a song

Chan Ngai Meng

Hi Sir/Ms

I’ve recently composed a keyboard/piano original (English lyrics + melody without chords). This song has special meaning to me.

The problem is that I can’t sing, and so I need someone like you to make the song complete! Haha

It will be preferable if you are familiar with singing English/Chinese pop/jazz, though this is not necessary.

We can work from here on developing the song further.

By the way, I only started learning the keyboard recently (in fact I only started learning music on my own in May). I’m also not familiar with chords at this point in time. But it’s ok! We can take it from here…in a jam session? Haha

To be frank, currently I can’t promise you any form of remuneration, as everything is at the experimental stage. But should an opportunity arise for commercial use for this song, you will be duly remunerated according to what we are both comfortable with. In fact, if this little project is successful, I’m even looking at a long-term partnership with you=)

If you’re interested or have any queries, pls email me at CHAN0368@e.ntu.edu.sg You can also include in your email links to your SoundCloud, YouTube, website, blog or Facebook profile so that I can have a listen to your voice in your songs/covers.

I will then send you the set of lyrics and melody for this song.

Thanks,
Ngai Meng
P.S. A big thank you to all who had offered to help in my earlier request=)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back