Victor Woot(en)

ya... i listened to it 5 times straight

but billy sheehan, after the first 10 seconds i get a bit bored and very depressed

Hey Chris... Yeah Victor Wooten is a killer of a player.. And Billy Sheehan is more.. aggressive if anything...

What you had watched is Bela Fleck & The Flecktones. Check them out:

http://www.flecktones.com/site.php

The whole band is made up of amazing musicians, of course, with Wooten on the bass.

The video is just an extract from this DVD: Bela Fleck & The Flecktones - Live at the Quick
191396.jpg

You can borrow this DVD from the Esplanade library.

chester277 said:
8O

WOW! i never knew that could be achieved!

you'd never known more .. wait till you hear players like abraham laboriel with his mad funk strum/slap/pop technique ... brian bromberg with his crazy double bass skills and electric bass skills ...

michael manring with his fretless skills ...

alain caron with his double thumb double pop skills ... check out DC Code on youtube ... amazing stuff ...

the bass is the most versatile instrument in it's singular tone compared to other instruments ...

and dont forget mark king from level 46. i downloaded his video and he can have complicated slapping line while singing. and he influenced marcus miller.

talking bout wooten, have anyone watch his video lesson 'bass solo technique'. it was my favourite video...

Latest posts

Back