Versatile ???

Lamborghini

Hey Dawgzzz check it out man i was at the singapore expo yesterday and saw this buncha newbies! man they call themselves Versatile. haha! u should've been there dudes! the vocalists sucked! hard! haha yea! oh well ... thts them ... Noobs ...

Well, it definitely isn't nice for you to comment like that about other bands. No offence though, but i feel they should be given at least some respect. I always feel that mutual respect between musicians should exist, between the professionals and noobs alike. I mean hey, they do after all have the courage to get up there and perform. Maybe some constructive comments instead of putting them down would be more helpful. Who knows? Few years down the road maybe one of these bands may become one of singapore's best? Think about it man..

Lamborghini said:
Hey Dawgzzz check it out man i was at the singapore expo yesterday and saw this buncha newbies! man they call themselves Versatile. haha! u should've been there dudes! the vocalists sucked! hard! haha yea! oh well ... thts them ... Noobs ...

If you think you can perform better than them, then prove it on stage. If you cant give constructive criticisms, just keep your views to yrself. Comments like these are not welcomed in soft. :smt021

everyone was a beginner once..
seems like you have a personal vendetta against the band. Don't take it here.

Lamborghini said:

True, such remarks are uncalled for but let's give the man a chance. At one time or another we spit out and could not take it back.

I invite bands to gig at Expo not because they are great bands, but because they are local bands. So let's keep the spirit alive.

As long as I can continue to offer slots at Singapore Expo, I will give priority to bands who have not had a chance to gig before.

Back