Van Halen parted ways with Peavey...

6505.jpg

now that the 6505 is a reincarnation of the 5150, i hope that the list price would be reduced since there's no EVH tag to it. i'm a fan of the drive tone... 8)

there's a current re-issue of the original Charvel EVH guitar run by the charvel company itself but production is on a ltd basis. it's still unclear if EVH would make this his new personal guitar...

evh_home_sub_09.gif

oh well ... with or without his name on it... the 5150 still kicks ass... tonally... but its a real bitch to move around....haizzz

hope they make a 30 watt version of the 5150 ... that'll be cool...

the local market isn't really in tune with product offerings, really, because Peavey did make a scaled-down version of the 5150- the 5150 II Mini Stack, 40W...

yo subversion , where did you hear about the 5150 II mini 40w? ... i cant seem to find anything about it... perhaps you can direct me a site or sumthing?
thanks

i knw the entire 5150 line was axed from the site... but i cant even find it on google?... or harmony central... was just hoping to take a look at the amp...

yo subversion , where did you hear about the 5150 II mini 40w? ... i cant seem to find anything about it... perhaps you can direct me a site or sumthing?
thanks

Yea, i was trying to look up for the 5150 mini too since u mentioned it. Really would like to know something about it.

ok here's the 5150II mini bit...

it seems that a guy i talked to had forgotten to tell me that the mini 5150II was in fact a proto only... *sigh* anti-climax... but somehow he managed to try it out- that's the interesting bit, he's sending me over the pic soon, so watch this space... :wink:

wah pengz... but nevertheless a novel idea... should be sold cheaper if it was ever built too! thanks to eddie leaving peavey

no lah diff league... one is 40 watts tube ...
one is a marshall solid state

i tihnk the price will still be over 1k

Latest posts

Back