Vai vs. Petrucci

I think Steve Vai could easily beat up John Petrucci. For starters, he is much taller and with a longer reach. He has very big hands and can make a big pummeling fist. He wears those cowboy boots with the pointy toes that would really hurt if he caught the hapless DT guitarist between the nuts.

Conversely, John Petrucci is kind of small and effeminate and doesn't look very strong. Even though he now has a beard, he doesn't look any more manly or menacing and you know that most teenagers would have no trouble taking him in a fight. He looks like the kind of person whose parents made him take ballet lessons and he secretly enjoyed them. On top of this, he wears this footwear with rounded toes like and orthopaedic shoe; not much use in a scrap.

Vai 1 : Petrucci 0

vernplum said:
I think Steve Vai could easily beat up John Petrucci.

R u kidding me?? Take a look at Mr Petrucci's 10 inch Pythons man!! A whack from those would definately knock one out! Plus Vai is just too scrawny...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

id_concerti_toscolano2002_003_350.jpg

VS

450steve_vai.jpg

Petrucci is obviously more beefed up then Vai so its no question who would inflict more pain :p But seriously they are both really good in what they do and thats what matters.

yeah..
on the size part im agrreing on bodomchild and whoever agrees petrucci is beffeier but does a big beefy size show u can play better???
no man!!
wats this size issue being brought in two vey well known guitarists whose influences are international??
keep the size theories pls ppl.. :!:

god bless u guys
keep rocking

dholguitar said:
but does a big beefy size show u can play better???
no man!!
wats this size issue being brought in two vey well known guitarists whose influences are international??
keep the size theories pls ppl.. :!:

hi dholguitar

chill man, reason why they are posting about the size issue is because this kind of thread wont result in anything. if we take it too seriously, we will start saying nasty things that should not be said.

so, instead of aruging about who is better, we just talk about their other stuff. :wink:

hahaha zakk wylde? This thread reminds me of the celeb deathmatch i watched. Slash Vs Axl Rose....hahah.

I don't think we should call Vai scrawny, i am 1.92 m but when i met the man here and gave him a hug he was really solid .... He around my height too ...

no lar these kinda size not important......

u guys knoe what i'm talking about. they say size doesn't matter?

screw them.

PRECISELY WHY U NEED SIZE.... sigh.

Back