SOLD URGENT!! WTS AXL Badwater 1216 electric guitar & Davis' 65 Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuadehaheha

Selling both the electric guitar and amp as a set. Bought these 2 from Davis Guitar. Reason for selling is to clear space and to fund for a new acoustic guitar!

The amp is 30 watts, a really big amplifier! Has quite a few effects/digital effects to play around with and has a built-in tuner. It is working perfectly well and fine!

The electric guitar is an AXL Badwater 1216. Yes, the guitar is designed this way it's perfectly fine and working well! I would give it a 8/10 because of the defects on the pickguard. The playability is definitely comfortable. Below are the specs of the guitar:

Pickguard: Classic-Style, Distressed
Headstock Finish: Distressed with Burned AXL Logo
Headstock Detailing: Ivory Binding
Body: Solid Mahogany
Neck: Solid Mahogany Set Neck
Fretboard: Rosewood
Hardware: Antiqued
Inlay: Block
Bridge: Tune-o-Matic/Stoptail
Pickups: 2 Alnico humbuckers
Controls: Volume/Tone/Volume/Tone, 3-way Selector Switch
Neck Profile: C-Shape
Neck Joint: Set Neck
Neck Joint Location: 16th Fret
Nut Width: 1-11/16"
Nut Type: Plastic
Scale Length: 24-1/2"
Total Length: 38-3/4

Definitely a good electric guitar for entry level to intermediate or good for home practice. The amp doesn't feel like it is inferior to other amps too.

Selling as a set for SGD180 (slightly negotiable). If you're able to meet the stated price, I'll deliver both the guitar and the amp to your void deck! I'll be sending the guitar for a set-up and putting brand new strings before handing it over, which will cost at least SGD40.

NEED TO CLEAR FAST. PM ME or CONTACT ME AT nine-6-three-1-two-1-one-6 TO DEAL/FAST DEAL/INTERESTED/PICTURES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back