URGENT:Looking for vocalist to play in bars or cafe(male/female) for acoustic set

firdaus

Hi guys firdaus here,i am currently looking for committed and serious vocalist to play in bars or cafe either male or female.

Recuirements:
1) Very simple ,easy going and open minded
2) Can get along well with the band
3) Know most of the common songs right now and also evergreen type of songs
4) Able to take band member advice willingly if there is some improvement to be made
5) Age would b best to be above 20
6) For guys make sure that you have completed your ns
7) Able to cover a wide variety of genre which is very important
8) Able to commit to practice at least twice in a wk
9) Practice and recording will b held at my place

The plan is to get down about 1 night worth of songs down asap and then upload it to youtube and make it part of our portfolio.
The full band line up consist of 2 guitarist and 1 cajon player and line up will varies depending on the place requirements

Example of band or artist that we cover adele,maroon 5,bon jovi,eric clapton,enrique iglesias,the script,eagles,deep purple,bryan adams,richard marx and so on mostly songs that will sound good when played acoustically

Guys if you think you have what it takes and you are very sure that playing music is what you want to do for a living then do give me a call or sms me at 82240785:p

Hi guys latest update,there would be 4 male vocalist to be audition as off now starting from today and there is still 0 female vocalist that is interested.Really hope that there is a simple,easy going and brave female vocalist to audition for this band,it would b great to b able to collaborate with a female vocalist.For those of you who have been singing all your life either inside the toilet or at your house then this is time to make music a source of income for you,auditions will b done at my place as for the ladies who dont feel comfortable coming alone you can always feel free to bring your friend along to accompany you same goes for the guys,im a very easy going n simple person.Alright hope to hear from you guys soon......cheers!!

We r still searching for a female vocalist its ok if you do not have experience singing in a band

Back