URGENT!!!looking for members to form hard rock/post-hc/alternative/post-hc

haiderlee

The band i intend to form will be influenced by
saosin,conditions(MUST CHECK DIS BAND OUT),tacit aria,secret and whisper,paramore,chasing thrill,ivoryline,caracal
I dont intend to do any covers so we will all kick start with composing(have composed some waiting to be developed further) when we form the band
I can play both lead/rhythm and have written some songs along with several instrumental compositions for the guitar parts.I ASSURE you i wont disappoint

The band requires
1.COMMITMENT!!!!!with die hard enthusiastic attitude
2.creativity in composing
3.PASSION
4.fun and outgoing guy/gal
5.have common vision which is to perform for gigs,compose songs and publish an EP in the long run
6.dont ever ditch sessions unless very valid reason

and of cus:another guitarist that can play both roles of similar kinda style like the bands mentioned,male vocalist with a catchy voice,drummer with creativity and flair and finally a bassist to wrap up the whole band

WARNING!!!contact me only if you are truely commited and have a dream as well as die die aspiration to make dis happen

u can PM me here or text me at 83375180 or add me at fb:quiksilve_boi90@hotmail.com
preferable age is 17+

Last edited:
hi, im interested to join. I have a band before but already disbanded. im a guitarist btw. im looking forward to play again. just pm me ah. thanks.

Vocals...

Hi,

I will love to sing. I listen to a lot of TDWP, Saosin, BMTH etc.

I use to sing in my band but we moved into post-rock, experimental stuffs and I pay synths and shit.

Got a place? Im 25 BTW.

I can scream, gore, sing.

Hi,

I will love to sing. I listen to a lot of TDWP, Saosin, BMTH etc.

I use to sing in my band but we moved into post-rock, experimental stuffs and I pay synths and shit.

Got a place? Im 25 BTW.

I can scream, gore, sing.

Hi Screamz, im in to post rock too. i started before in a punk band then to post rock. how'd you like to form a band?

Back