ULTRASOUND@PLAYDEN 27 Dec 12noon to 10.30pm 21NONSTOPBANDS

Rockon

Hi there,

We will be holding Ultrasound at the PLAYDEN located in The arts house on the 27th of December 2008 from 12pm to 10.30pm.

Address of venue:
The Arts house
Old Parliament Lane
Singapore 179429

Located near city hall mrt. Near Singapore Cricket Club.

Click on link to see venue.

1)Dying with mary jane
2)how to kill a muffin man
3)Gutter Bonez
4)Did i ask your opinion
5)M.O.S.T
6)Fear Alma
7)Fallen Hero
8)Savage
9)Convenant
10)Picture Perfect Sunset
11)Leiya
12)The Burning Shield
13)Au Revoir
14)Ally's Vintage
15)Rue Morgue
16)Sunset Blvd
17)April Calls
18)Let the terror eradicate
19)Iridium
20)Abandoned The Armory
21)Another Chaotic Syndrome
22)IceticSin

If u want to support any of these bands contact:
Nick 97971684(SMS ONLY) for tickets at $12

If u have a band and would like to be a part of this event here are some info for you. Please contact me fast as Last month was full very early. Thanks! Please read all the following information as all the information are here.

DEADLINE : 1st December 2008

Time Slot is drawn by lots
Minimum have to sell 20 tixs. (This is to ensure that u won’t be playing to an empty club in the event that other guest leave after supporting the band they came for)
Ultrasound members will also sell 20 tickets but receive 5 guestlist for family and friends.

There will be no longer commission.

Last edited:
List of equipment:

Guitar Amplifier X2
Head : Marshall AVT150H
Cabinet : Marshall AVT412A

Bass Guitar Amplifier
Head : Marshall MB450H
Cabinet : Marshall MBC410

Drum Set (Yamaha Stage Custom or Pearl Export)
12" Small Tom
13" Medium Tom
16" Floor Tom
14" Snare Drum
22" Kick Drum
Double Pedal for Kick Drum
Drum Stool

Cymbals with Stands
14” Hi-hat
16” Crash
18” Crash
20” Ride
China cymbal

hey there!!!
i'm here helping my frends band and he would like to be part of the ultrasound@playden and would want to perform after or before the band called did i ask your opinion?
band name: fallen hero
contact for tix collection:94503207(fathul)

Last edited:
Dying with mary jane !!
Its beeen a looonng while since i seen them at gas haus way bak last year.
Wanna see them live. But not a fan of ultrasound gigs.. :(

Please note that we will be meeting the band on wednesday 12/11/08 7pm at bugis junction to give out the tickets. All bands who haven't collect their please attend. Bands who have not confirm their band names please send it to me asap.

Hey there bro. Is there any updates on the bands performing? I doubt there's only 7 bands are performing this gig. Updates! Updates! Heheh! :-D

oh and would u provide monitors? for the last time we performed we couldnt hear ourselves, there werent any monitors.

Ticket Collection Tmr 7pm bugis junction. Bands who havent msg me their band name pls do so.

5 Slots left. Bands interested pls sms 97971684.

Next date to collect tixs will be on saturday at the arts house.

All bands performing on the 27th of December are invited to Rockon@chamber on the 22 of November for free. Pls inform me of your attendence.

Hey there! We are Dying With Mary Jane performing on the 27th Dec 2008. We love to come down to your gig on the 22nd Nov 2008. Count us in. Any news just msg me ok. U got my number!!

Ticket Collection Wednesday 7pm 26/11 bugis junction mos burger. Bands who haven't message me their band name please do so.

Updated Band List

4 Slots left. Bands interested pls sms 97971684.

Logocopysmallred.jpg

collage.jpg

GUTTER BONEZ DEBUT

The newest sleaze-ravaged and hard-hitting rock n roll band to emerge out of the gutters of singapore has been added to the set! Stick around because we'll be on LATE.

Expect the unexpected!
http://www.myspace.com/gutterbonez

Interested!!!!

Hi!!!! My band interested to play for the gig... Already sms u... N still waiting for reply... Pls reply me asap at 93292170.

Back