triathletes?

teokiatuan

hey guys i was wondering if there were any triathletes in this forum.

recently started to pick up the sport, although im only focusing/able to do swimming and running for now.(no bike dah)

came from a 99% running background,then that got kinda boring and i thought tri was kinda cool to pick up.

so? anyone?

my furthest/best was 21k run at 2hr29'

any ironmen out there? hoping to do in ten years time.
cheers

I will be one! As soon as I overcome the fear of open water swimming! Haha!!

I'm also from a 100% running background.
I really enjoy running but the 'tri' was always what I want to do. I recently picked a road bike (check out my blog), so I can begin training!

My weakest point is swimming though.
Gotta improve on my technique I guess, and maybe also learn a new stroke, because front crawl is so tiring to do sometimes!

Ironman?! Wait long long! Try for sprint distances first lah bro. :D

I will be one! As soon as I overcome the fear of open water swimming! Haha!!

I'm also from a 100% running background.
I really enjoy running but the 'tri' was always what I want to do. I recently picked a road bike (check out my blog), so I can begin training!

My weakest point is swimming though.
Gotta improve on my technique I guess, and maybe also learn a new stroke, because front crawl is so tiring to do sometimes!

open water should be easier la. water density is higher out there.
and dude whats with the 6pack pic???o.0

Ironman?! Wait long long! Try for sprint distances first lah bro. :D
ee you like that say me ):

Last edited:
I'm really afraid of open water, though I've never tried it before. In the pool, at least if kena cramp or what, can just swim to the side. Open water, swim where? If you lucky then got buoy around.

About the Ironman thing, I was referring to myself. Wait long long then I can do Ironman. Sprint distance haven't pass yet. :(

hah can one la, i rarely cramp up though hehe.

ironman also can one la, progressive and committed training will help u get there!

but i not very committed leh, drop from last time alr. now spend more and more time on music.

are you in np tri team?

Nope, I'm from SP. There's no tri team/cca here! Well, not that I know of anyway. I usually train by myself. I really love the alone time and 'zen' moments that I get by training alone.

How I wish I was a stronger swimmer though. :(

Nope, I'm from SP. There's no tri team/cca here! Well, not that I know of anyway. I usually train by myself. I really love the alone time and 'zen' moments that I get by training alone.

How I wish I was a stronger swimmer though. :(

got triteam la bro!

new one formed this year.want to join contact me or something...

oh is it.. cool...

Latest posts

Back