The Standard Blues Band is looking for keyboard / piano player

Boulderdust

The Standard Blues Band is group of (mature) expats playing electric blues music. Regular corporate gigs are part of what we like and do. We are looking for a keyboard / piano player who would be interested being part of this dynamic group of highly motivated and experienced players. If you are interested in playing the blues, we would love to hear from you.

Boogie Woogie / Blues Pianist Available

The Standard Blues Band is group of (mature) expats playing electric blues music. Regular corporate gigs are part of what we like and do. We are looking for a keyboard / piano player who would be interested being part of this dynamic group of highly motivated and experienced players. If you are interested in playing the blues, we would love to hear from you.

Hi there,
If your band plays some Good Ole' Boogie Woogie Stuff , then here is a Pianist who is crazy about this 150 years old Jazz Blues Style !! Do let me know if you are keen..

I can play slow/fast blues and you may count the bars as I wont be playing anything extra than what is required !!:cool:
( ie; strictly 12 bar blues !!) :)

Musically Yours
Peter..

Hi,

I'm looking for a band to do some serious jamming for the blues. I'm a rhythm/lead guitarist, love the blues, and would definitely love to do more and find that natural sweet vibe.

Im 32 this year, have been playing now for my church main service for about 15 years. I play by ear, not too handy with music theory, but willing to improve if its the blues :)

my contact is 81233 453, looking forward to hear from you guys.

Cheers!

Back