The Real Chinese Rock Gathering@ House of Rock 27/05 Sun

aireydon

Event Date: , May 27, 2007 Start Time: 09:00 AM
End Date: , May 27, 2007 Ending Time: 11:00 AM
Category: concerts/gig
Description: *no longer at gashaus/redbar! as mention below~~!! 27th may 2007 sunday Venue: house of rock Door open: 6pm Entry: free bands: 1830 Wu Xian Yin > 1915 Sound Alchemy > 2000 Livevil > 2045 La'Dies > 2130 Maf2ia(HK) > 2215 Meltgsnow (Guestband) >
Posted by Anonymous on 05/24/07

C u guys there! hope all survived Rui's pre gig drinking ritual last nite. :twisted: .whahah....the monster is shifting his table of death from the excelsior escalater to Wrench's....!!! 8O

Computer generated timing? Thats becos u never change the AM to PM.
Dun blame the computer.... WAHHAHAHAHAHA

giving thanks . making a note.

wooohooo...!! thanks everyone for being there...another 'full house"..not that the place was big to begin with...but dont we all love the sound.... :D

thanks to all the bands who played ! we've played together a few times now.. its all starting to become a big family...same bands same audience for 3-4 gigs straight.?....

thanks to maf2ia for coming all the way from Hong kong!

thanks to melting snow for the Head banging finale!! :twisted:

thanks to vintage bar for letting us have our own post gig drinking cum in-promptu "jam cum acoustic session"......with melting snow . la'dies , maf2fia,and even ABIT of opposition party and tien di hui and all others, preety ladies and all.....

no thanks to kopitiam for the aircon shut down ...but thanks to alfe 4 the post gig post drinking supper.....

thanks to everyone who made this a funny and great nite for our Hong kong frends. they felt welcomed inceed..in (maf2ia)dean's words"..wo hou shun fok"......(even though he was prob just being intoxicated with martel and roast duck at 4 am on a monday morning.. :D

houseofrockMay2007.jpg

jsut to i'll share this...melting snow, maf2ia,la'dies,livevil..(did i get the spelling rite of all bands rite...pls dun kill me)...

"dun f@rk my @$$!!"

Back