[[[ The Fast and The Furious ]]]

neuro182

hey dudes/dudettes/car lovers/fanatics,

this thread is meant for u (listed above)!! so lets discuss which cars/automobiles u do u wanna own & why? many of u shud haf anticipated the coming of The Fast And The Furious 3 : Tokyo Drift.

anyway, ill start the ball rollin' with my all-time favourite :

Subaru Impreza WRX STi 2006 model

imprezawrxsti06.jpg

Turbocharged Flat-4 Engine, 300 bhp @ 6000 rpm
ABS, vented disc/vented disc + All-Wheel Drive
Top speed 155 mph

I am uber in love with the "nose" & the exterior. Hopefully I can own this turbocharged machine but 30 :wink:

Holden%20C%60dore%20VX%20Clubsport%20kit.jpg

Aussie muscle. Holden HSV clubsport R8

Holden make the sexiest cars. when I move back to australia I want to get a 90's commodore. When im rich I want a club sport.

I'm pissed off that there a rent any more monaros being made for australian market anymore, they're all made for americans and are being rebadged as cheverolet i think. such a great car. always makes me stop and admire it when is ee them in the streets of sydney.
9054_4.jpg

HSV%20GTS%20Coupe%20-%20800x600.jpg

*dies*

i heard of Holden cars but not much of a fan. the 1st pic looks somewhat lyk a Mitsu Evo (sexy).

as long as i pass my uni degree with 1st mor 2nd class honour, i shud be able to own a Rex.

anymore car enthusiasists?

my bad.. yes datx Hetfield when he is uber young & energetic..

Metallica was way metal in their good old days~

hehe i watched the movie in uk alr...this installment is not as nice as the previous two, in my opinion, alot of drifting, like initial d but i prefer initial d but i wont care to elaborate...would spoil the rest of the show if i do so...

the part where he drift the Boxster up to the rooftop is awesome sh*t :lol:

i love it man.. drags are no-brainer competition..

Watched the trailer of Toyko Drift. And again, feel too americanised motorsport. I cannot imagine cars with souped up exterior, interior, speaker system and go drifting. Well its possible, pimping up rides. But ain't this kind of show off what the rich can do only?

Watched many japanese motor videos and watching those home-tune cars drifting, these are real drifters man... Eventually work their way up to D1 Grand Prix. Awesome.

The car I want to own, Skyline GTR R34. Piece of japanese motor history. simply splendid.

RB26 inline six engine, too bad cars like RX-7(FD3S) Supra, skyline, Silvia , cars with inline-6 engines have not compliant with the new japanese combustion law, all out of production already. Sad.

hmm i didnt reall notice the boxster...pardon me, i dont really know my cars well...but i took a fancy towards the nissan 350z! well i felt initial d was much neater than tokyo drift, as usual, american movies must have cars banging into each other...

I felt Tokyo Drift is quite strai8 in your face kinda drifting movie rather than Initial-D (too lovey-dovey).

The Mitsu Evo is jus legendary. In 2 Fast 2 Furious, they featured Paul Walker in his Skyline R32 b4 it got confiscated by the police.

Man, I jus got my licence & I am pumped up high on vibe to go racing man!! They do let us in a teenie bit on how to drift - Down Shift, Brake, Lift Handbrake & Turn (while pedaling the accelerator).

Good stuff!!

neuro182 said:
anyway, ill start the ball rollin' with my all-time favourite :

Subaru Impreza WRX STi 2006 model

imprezawrxsti06.jpg

Turbocharged Flat-4 Engine, 300 bhp @ 6000 rpm
ABS, vented disc/vented disc + All-Wheel Drive
Top speed 155 mph

I am uber in love with the "nose" & the exterior. Hopefully I can own this turbocharged machine but 30 :wink:

hey neuro, u really like the new facelift?
hmm...i think subaru has done a good job bringin in designers who used to work for alfa romeo. but i honestly feel that the 'slit eye' impreza range is the coolest of them all. :wink:

im kewl with any design, but i prefer the old school bug eyes one..

i haven't got a chance to drive 1 yet . . . but those imported Rex doesn't seem to floor much power (from the way I see those drivers drive their Rex). then again, there are alot of fakies Rex on the road these days.

neuro182 said:
BeAuTiFuLNoiSe said:
i lourve this thread.....but hmm....where do i start?

Start now. What is ur dream car? and why?

dream car...?
the beemers....M3 & M5....da machine....
doode....eva took a 330CI for a spin.....i burned tha S.O.B.
OH GOD.....it was awesome.....
responsive.....and the handling.....beyond any words to describe
u can whack a 90-degree bend without worryin.....

neuro182 said:
then again, there are alot of fakies Rex on the road these days.
of course....but u can tell the diff.....
geeesh.....i take my hats off to those owners for their never-ending effort....

Back