The Bourne Legacy/Biorhythm/Drum Tao Tickets For Sale Cheap!!!

deve2545

Banned
(1) Hi, I've got a pair of tickets to the not-to-be-missed blockbuster "The Bourne Legacy" (highly rated at 4 out of 5) at GV Yishun on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 3pm for sale cheap!!!

UP : S$ 11.50 x 2 = S$23
SP : S$15 (ie 35% Discount - You SAVE S$8 for nothing PLUS avoid the hassle of LONG weekend queues and confirmed SOLD-OUT tickets!!!)

Since you're catching this highly-rated blockbuster movie anyway, why not save some money in the meantime? If you, your friends, colleagues, relatives or families are interested, do sms me NOW at 9-3-2-9-7-0-1-6 as the ONLY pair of tickets are strictly available on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis. Thankx :)

(2) I've also got tickets to the "Bio-Rhythm Exhibition" (http://www.biorhythm.sg) at the Singapore Science Centre from 9am - 9pm daily till 14 Aug 2012 for sale cheap!!!

UP : S$ 11.00 x 2 = S$22
SP : S$15 (ie 32% Discount - You SAVE S$7 for nothing!!!)

About The Exhibition :

Biorhythm Exhibition is an engaging visitor experience that explores the relationship between music (rhythms) and the body. It merges science and arts through a series of highly interactive exhibits.

Inspired by music and how it permeates every culture on the planet, the exhibition will allow visitors to experience, feel and learn how music moves the body and why it is the central part of the human experience.

Biorhythm showcases an eclectic assortment of sound and music installations that touches on four thematic areas. Although they do not divide the exhibition space, these themes resonate throughout the exhibition:

Sonic Furniture
Everyday objects re-imagined as sound installations. Speakers, oscillators and transducers amplified through the body.

Body Music
An eclectic group of installations that provoke and engage the imagination, creating a level of visitor interaction throughout the exhibition space.

Research Experiment
'Emotion in Motion' is real science. A Lab-In-The-Gallery -- an ongoing sound experiment specially developed for the exhibition. All participants' results feed directly back into the Sonic Arts Research Center project at Queen's University, Belfast.

Creating Music
Engaging the visitor through highly interactive sound projects. Creating sound and music though art/technology interfaces.

Since you are catching this fun, informative & highly-rated exhibition anyway, why not save some money in the meantime? If you, your friends, colleagues, relatives or families are interested, do sms me NOW at 9-3-2-9-7-0-1-6 as the tickets are strictly available on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis. Thankx :)

(3) I've also got a pair of A Reserve tickets to the not-to-be-missed "Drum Tao - The Art Of Drum" at Marina Bay Sands (Sands Theater) on Thur 16 Aug 2012, 8pm for sale cheap.

UP : S$ (128 + 3) x 2 = S$262 (Including Booking Fee)
SP : S$210 (ie 20% Discount - You SAVE S$52 for nothing!!!)

Since you're experiencing this much anticipated one-of-a-kind world-renowned extravaganza anyway, why not save some money in the meantime? If you, your friends, colleagues, relatives or families are interested, do sms me NOW at 9-3-2-9-7-0-1-6 as tickets are strictly available on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis. Thankx :)

Synopsis :

Tao -- A word that uses the Chinese character for 'way' or 'road'.

World-renowned Japanese martial arts and drum-playing extraordinaires, Drum Tao, will be performing their 2nd season in Singapore, after a successful and sold out run last year.

Combining exuberant drumming with martial arts and intricate choregraphy, incredible synchornity and mesmerizing music in an innovative contemporary Japanese production, get ready to be thrilled by the drummers as they maneuver amidst the massive 400kg drums and enthralling music, and be transported to an unforgettable artistic universe.

Back