Thank you for Steven at Maestro Esplanade for his great service

kartono

Hi Maestro,

i would like to say big thanks for the great services that one of your staff, Steven (or Stephen ?) rendered.

i came to your esplanade shop yesterday (27/11/2008) near closing time to buy picks. And i was treated to the greatest service i've ever met. As i'm a beginner in guitar, Steven took care not only to explain various types of pick, but he also *demonstrated* it.. In short, i'm buying 50-cent pick, but i'm treated with service as if i'm buying a thousand dollar guitar .. It's really great service.

To add to the great service, Steven also clearly explained and again demostrated various differences of guitar strings (as i intended to replace my strings in near future). His friendliness and clear explanation really made my day.

He explained it so thoroughly, that it ended past the closing time.... My big apology for taking so much of his private time..

So, thank you again for all your service, Steven, and Maestro... i will definitely come to you again for any guitar related matters...

Oh, yah, another thing.... i love your guitar picks :) very colorful :) in fact, this is second time i buy another set... because my 2-year-old daughter refused to relinquish my first set of maestro picks that she masterfully retrieved from my bag hahaha :)

Best regards

kartono

Glad that you were served well. I'll definitely drop by and look for Steven. :)

Yes, i was indeed served very well by him. It was so enjoyable discussing about picks & strings with him that i literally forgot that it was time for him already to go back (my apology again :) )

And to think that all i bought were picks only, and he went to great length to give the best service with his valuable advice and demonstrations.

i would look for him again, as i have said to him, when changing my guitar strings (i'm still very amateur at that :p ), and possibly want to add tone-plate as well...

Best Regards

Back