Thambi K Seaow @ the Esplanade outdoor theatre on the 1st of March.. are you game?!

ShyamRaj

Picture7.png

Thambi K Seoaw a band known to many as one of the most controversial yet humourous bands in Singapore who sing and poke humour into Singaporean stereo types. The TKS boys will be playing at the Esplanade Outdoor theatre this Sunday 1st of March at 8.30 pm for an event called Indie Indeed.

With songs like Sebab Saya Shotgun , Yineh Da Pakereh(Watcha Starring at?) , Bah Kua War , Mas Selamat , Emo Hero , Cock Block situation and many more you can be assured that the Thambis will let you leave with a smile on your faces and their sing along tunes ringing in your head.

When comedy and good sounding rock meets these young lads who have had a collective number of 30000 hits on youtube with their DIY music videos , it only gets more crazy and hillarious when they decide to introduce a musical to their performance this sunday..

Whats gonna happen this 1st of march at the Esplanade? You be there to find out !

and did we forget to tell u that it is free admission ?

Singapura Rojak Rock ambassadors,
Thambi K Seaow

CHiaaa lat!!!

==============================================================
our word to you ,

It will be awesome to see all your support on the day as we can promise that we are going to be doing this show with more suprises and in a very diff way(Not musically..heh heh heh) but with the same TKS attitude that you find in every show!

its a free gig and it means alot to us, so bring your friends down and spread the word becoz WE WILL BE ROCKING FOR YOU AT THE ESPLANADE !!

peace love and Rojak rock!
p.s : another comedy rock band called The Zozi will be playing along side at 7.30pm.

add us on your facebook under thambi k seaow rocks
www.myspace.com/tks999

Last edited:
caught your show at terrys tavern on sunday ! awesome set , too bad it was cut short . See you guys at the esplanade !

Hello there again ...

We made some badges for you guys ... we will be selling them on sunday. so please do get a couple and pin them up where ever you wish too .. here are the designs!

tksgangster2.jpg

anakcopy.jpg

Poweeeerrr.. bring all your members to come.. Itu perempuan cousin saya la.. her face Jambu like her cousin Shyam rite.

BRO power la ur gig...da bestest and most funnest la SYIOK!! unfortunately i couldn get da badges...sad sia...but power la...i gonna learn satan song but how to make da satan haha...

THAMBIS!!!!
Thanks to all those who came down yesterday.. We're very glad you guys could make it despite the very moody and gloomy sunday rainy weather..

And we're so sorry the badges ran out..next time we make more and more k seaow ones.

Once again, thanks to all the thambis who came down and catch us!

From the guys here at TKS,
TKS LOVES U!

one of the best gig..

i was there..i dont really fancy local scene(way too much modern rock plus alternative indie sounds) honestly..

but gosh,ur band is so amazingly creative and great..
the music was tight, the arrangements of songs was great..
the sound of all the instruments combination was damn great as well..
the vocalist and the bassist's voice were super good..
i love the way u all infuse the local languages with rock music..
and u all went beyond what is allowed on the esplanade stage..
did they scolded u all after the show, for showering the crowd with ur mineral water?
i hope they wont, cuz it was shows how daring u are to go beyond the expected..
THE FRONTMAN OF THE BAND WAS GREAT!!!
and that is very critical for every band..

I wont mind going to ur gig again..keep us updated..

My fellow TKS Gangsters!!!

Thank you all for the love that u have given us.. we are most appreciative..
The show was a great success and we owe it to all of you who turned up , the great weather and the esplanade..

Even the merlion kena struck by lightining and turned from white to black! Merlion got prepared for TKS show also hahaha.

I'm glad you gangsters enjoyed yourself and the merchandise was sold out in 5 mins!! thanks to you all that bought it and those who couldnt get your hands on it , we are printing more and you can def get them at our next show.. thanks for buying them coz the money is gonna help us with the recording of the album..

Yes rockassmonster we got into a bit of trouble for the water thingy but it was all cool after that .. We actually had confetti that we wanted to explode after the show but Esplanade said that we couldnt becoz it wasnt in our tech rider which we clearly understand that it should have been so , so we will keep it for future use...

We will be playing at Rebellion gig this sunday with alot of other awesome bands. If you have nothing to do please come down and support this gig coz there will be some awesome bands aswell..

Nanyang Poly Students... Here is some good news! This Saturday, your poly got in touch with us to play for your Graduation after party nite !!! This is gonna be a blast and we are gonna rock out with you guys then party !!!

Once again keep a lookout for us on www.myspace.com/tks999 and join us on facebook for updates on this page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thamb...09?sid=e484feff91e8a5ef85c08efea6a1a063&ref=s

once again my fellow Thambians.. thank you !!!!
Chicago Jango Jigidi Jigidi Jango...
for the record, Family guy Rocks!!

Last edited:
Hey bro i'm glad we made you guys feel like it was a concert.. thanks for coming down and i hope to see you at the next show bro! For those who missed it , we will be releasing the DVD of the gig soon .. so look out for it ! We are really excited about this saturday's show for NYP graduation nite... we got a lil treat for you guys.. haha

shyam , i was supposed to run to esplanade after nesh's gig. but it dragged way too far and i couldnt make it man . really sorry bout it. looking at all those comments , damn sad i wasnt there sia. regret sia. but i know you guys would make me smile during rebellion man . \m/

I AM TOO A TKS GANGSTERRR ! \m/

Latest posts

Back