Thambi K Seaow Thanks you for helping us Win 1st place in ipop & we r gonna give back

ShyamRaj

Thambi K Seaow Thanks you for helping us Win 1st place in ipop & we r gonna give back

Hello everyone. We are pleased to announce that we had won 1st place in the Ipop competition and we wanna thank everyone who made this possible .

We are gonna give back by using the cash money to record a TKS album with all your favourite Tks singapura rock songs in it and possibly use some of the money to throw another TKS Sex BYOB booze and rock and roll party for everyone. We'll update you more on that one .

So we gonna start doing more gigs
and writing more K seaow songs rite after i'm done singing for firebrands at Singfest this 2nd of Aug so i hope to catch u guys there aswell we can have a pre party ..

for those of you who havent caught the video here is the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmLutbwWgRM

p.s
(organisers can start approaching us for booking of gigs @ thambisrock@singapore.com)

Till then thank you once again and ROCK AND ROLL!!!

r6

That Mighty-Manjan is like one hell of a Ka-nee-na...SyamRaj shuld just irritate him all the way. he deserve a smacking in the face sia.....

hey thanks so much everyone .. and TKS loves you aswell !! Hey if any of you guys wanna be part of our future nonsense videos or have any ideas of videos we could do to harass the public just drop us a note and if its kickass we'll do it ... just get us drunk hahha..

yt

I'll make sure a barrel each is enuff for u guys. i hv one hell of an idea for u guys to do the next stunt.

" walk along Orchard Road wearing Pyjamas...

nonono pls k seow at a skinheads or black metal gig!!!! awesome power konfrantasi!!!! hehehe

or wait do it as an experimental art installation!!! get NAC funding...........

I'll make sure a barrel each is enuff for u guys. i hv one hell of an idea for u guys to do the next stunt.

" walk along Orchard Road wearing Pyjamas...

FluxUs

nonono pls k seow at a skinheads or black metal gig!!!! awesome power konfrantasi!!!! hehehe

or wait do it as an experimental art installation!!! get NAC funding...........

how about wearing pyjamas into a matress shop and sleeping there and refusing to wake up ...

bro WE DRESS UP LIKE ONE SATAN AND HIDE BEHIND THE WALL AND SCARE THOSE HARDCORE BLACK METAL FELLOWS HOW?

we got some emails of suggestions and some bookings which we are considering aswell so thats good...

one sugestion from our x japan brother fuzz is quite kickass!

he says why not attach a beer bottle to a fishing line and reel it down a flat at lil india infront of someones face. and as soon as the natural indian instincts kick in (which is grabbig a free beer) reel the beer bottle up . LOL !!!!

eh guys add us on your myspace pls.. www.myspace.com/tks999

haha, omg, u guys are crazy..
pranks are fun la, just make sure u guys dont get in trouble or get in fights doing it la.. dont cross the line too far.. ok good luck in ur thambi adventures

bro WE DRESS UP LIKE ONE SATAN AND HIDE BEHIND THE WALL AND SCARE THOSE HARDCORE BLACK METAL FELLOWS HOW?

Shyam, don't dress like satan, they'll wana blow you. We each dress like a religious preacher. One as a monk, one as a imam the other as a fairy catholic priest! Scare them till they shit ballz!

one sugestion from our x japan brother fuzz is quite kickass!

he says why not attach a beer bottle to a fishing line and reel it down a flat at lil india infront of someones face. and as soon as the natural indian instincts kick in (which is grabbig a free beer) reel the beer bottle up . LOL !!!!

HAHA anytime you guys wanna put my idea into action just gimme a bump! I'll be there in a jiffy.

TKS!! SEBAB SAYA?.............................GANGSTER!

DUDE YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A KILLER PLAN!

And Yes !! we are very happy to officially announce that we are in the line up for
LIME SONIC BANG so pls give us your support and do add us on www.myspace.com/tks999

because we gangster...

Latest posts

Back