Testament

EvilGtr

Hi all,

Been a big fan of Testament since the early 90s (im 34 now) and now that they're coming back into the limelight I'd like to meet up with fans alike to start of playing covers of Testament! Seeking Chuck Billy wannabe (vox), eric peterson/alex skolnick wannabe (guitar), louie clement wannabe (drums) and greg christian wannabe(bass)! Myself is a eric peterson/skolnick wannabe. Text me at 96685094 if keen.

PS any age, race or gender (though i highly doubt female players are into testament) will do and do know that testament song tabs are not really available online so if you're in you prolly have to interpret a lot by ear!

Cheers!

All the best man for the band! I love Testament as well, great band and hoping they're come here sometime soon!

Sadly, I don't play their stuff that much and have long since played my guitar! Lol.. do post should you have a Testament-tribute gig etc in the future!!

Cheers!

All the best man for the band! I love Testament as well, great band and hoping they're come here sometime soon!

Sadly, I don't play their stuff that much and have long since played my guitar! Lol.. do post should you have a Testament-tribute gig etc in the future!!

Cheers!

i would love to be your Chuck, had been listening to Testament since 1990 or so. Practice, Legacy and New Order are just among the best Thrash Albums (next to the first to Forbidden of course).

i sang in bands for years. check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1brsM902CAA
but now unfortunately no time....

testament-cover band is a great idea! enjoy

Back