Tech Death Metal recruiting

cyfulsuicmez

Hey Guys...I have a vision of forming a metal band that Singapore haven’t face or heard before. It's Technical Death Metal. I know there's band that plays them or close to them but it's not a lot. It's not an easy genre to pull off coz of it odd timing and unexpected riff. My dreams is to be the piers of that genre. But to make my dreams successful i need a band members that listen to any Technical Band before coz it helps on the timing and riff or even solos. I’m a former Lead Guitarist and used to play in Death Metal bands like Obscure Phionix and WTN. So, if any of you guys have the same dream or wana play this genre, this is what i required from you guys:

Vocalist: Able to scream or growl very easy. Good at writing lyrics.

Guitarist: Able to play rythm or solos. Able to adapt the odd timing.

Bassist: Able to play 5 string or 6 string bass due to the technicality of the riff. And if planning to add in some of bass solo, this is the band that you can count on.

Drummer: Able to blast ,grind and double paddle easily. And can play some jazz drumming coz it really help in the odd timing. Trust me it helps.

Age preferable will be 24 and above and finish serving N.S. due to the commitment and some leisure time that will be spending as band members and as good friends. Any races is welcome to join.

Just to name some of the bands that influence me:
The Faceless, Spawn Of Possession ,Theory In Practice, Meshuggah, Obscura, Necrophagist, Sadist, Yrkcoon, Terminal Function, Trigger The Bloodshed, Job For A Cowboy, Decapitated, Carcass, Dream Theater and etc.

And most important things that the passion for the band and that we can get along together very well not even in music but outside music too. I personally believe in good friends comes good music or vice versa.
We experienced a lot or some hypocrites in our friendship before. And sometimes we will be asking ourselves who to trust and who not to trust. And by music we can be different from all of the hypocrites out there.So we need to be humble in every way. It will lead us somewhere. Trust me.

So if you guys interested in my proposal, i would truly appreciate that u can contact me ASAP.

Cyful 83510877. Or you can find me through my Facebook, Cyful Sabri

Back