tarja

darn! ive been trying hard to sing like her. i need to find a school to teach me something like that

How to open up your mouth real wide and put a microphone directly infront of it. and imagine how that would look like. EEEEEWWW!!! Vocalists are...

i hate mics u know. ever since my friend told me about getting electrocuted by the top of the mic. i keep my distance from the mic.

dahlia said:
i hate mics u know. ever since my friend told me about getting electrocuted by the top of the mic. i keep my distance from the mic.

I always get this. I think I've got an 'electrifying' voice lol. Pathetic me.

BlackMoo said:
How to open up your mouth real wide and put a microphone directly infront of it. and imagine how that would look like. EEEEEWWW!!! Vocalists are...
stupid you! LOL.

anyway, my friend's bro's a vocalist too and he once said that he was jamming with his band and when he opened his mouth to start singing into the mic, he IMMEDIATELY felt like puking. cuz the spongey thing covering his mic STANK like hell. Lol. think there were like MILLIONS of others letting their saliva get collected in the 'sponge'. So yeah. BEWARE. heh. =)

ok i know this sounds disgusting..but i went to a studio once.. before we jammed..they other guys fooled around and went to the mic and sniffed it.... I FELT LIKE FAINTING...smells like some rotton saliva shit... wanna puke man serious.. disgusting..

you'd need at least 5 years of classical vocal training/practice to develop a tone like tarja's... it's extremely developed and mature.. i don't think she could maintain that voice if she isn't still singing in a choir to maintain and improve the tone... :p

"Somehow Marcelo has changed you from the lovely girl you were into a diva, who doesn`t think or act the way she used to. You are too sure of your irreplaceableness and status. "

Marcelo = bad bad hubby.
marcelo.jpg

To tell y'all the truth i like Tarja, but i still prefer Marcko Hietala. He rules in male focals. Try Tarot's Suffer Our Pleasures. He owns the vocals in that album.

Latest posts

Back