SX GG1K

IF anyone is looking for a Flat top Single cut guitar, i would recomend this!!

I have this along with my Gibson and this is FUN to play!!

does anyone know much does a sx telecaster sold for at davis??
and how does it compare up to those timbre telecaster copy at standardvalue.com.sg

Nice review, I guess I made a reasonable choice when I bought it the other day on impulse lol. Though I do feel that it's kinda heavy, or maybe I'm just weak.

yeah.. its a good guitar.. but some of the electronics parts might start to screw up after awhile...no major problems with mine though
yeah.. and its slightly heavy, not as light as those strats
tonewise, its not bad

the weight of this guitar is quite responsible for its sustain, considering that the pickups on board are, at best, utilitarian.

it would be prudent to assess what you currently own. if you wish to move up in terms of quality/ tone, this guitar might not be the one for you in relation to what you have.

i think the craftsman recently reduced their price to make it about near $400($350 and up) for their les paul shaped guitars...however, seems like sx also has a honey burst les paul set which is more like a les paul copy for $250 wif amp n all, it has alot of favourable reviews in harmony-central.com...but most players will advice a pick up change+set up+maybe thicker strings to add to substain tone n all, overall, the fit n finish of the guitar is good to give a bang for buck...

Hello all.
Need some help with this guitar.
I bought this guitar in Jan this year.
hmmm....may i know,or rather,can yo'll suggest,wad can i do to gif this guitar a heavier tone?

i think the craftsman recently reduced their price to make it about near $400($350 and up) for their les paul shaped guitars...however, seems like sx also has a honey burst les paul set which is more like a les paul copy for $250 wif amp n all, it has alot of favourable reviews in harmony-central.com...but most players will advice a pick up change+set up+maybe thicker strings to add to substain tone n all, overall, the fit n finish of the guitar is good to give a bang for buck...

i check out the LP today....well as a beginner(my first time wid E.guitars) i felt comfortable wid the weight and the neck....(i have huge hands:p)... i think it's better then the strat...the offer is considerable and fit my budget..
i oso check on the GG1k, but seem like they dun have it anymore(i asked them twice and they dun even reply me)

Went to Davis guitar yesterday.. the person said GG1K is no longer in production.. they dont sell it now.. only some shops still have old stocks.. He recommended me another model called EG-2.. Any advise?

Back