strat - crackling sounds

haha i noe dude. chill :) Thanks for the advice man. Will lug my cube 30 to the nearest hardware shop to kill the hum.

chanmin - okie thks dude. appreciate the info. will consider. might go for a change in the neck and bridge. middle will try to maintain my vintage american pups and see how. maybe go for solo at the bridge, but might still get a yjm on neck. anyone with yjm on neck? any comments? thks.

I've got a dimarzio yjm as the neck pickup on my strat. Extremely low output, very smooth pickup. Especially good for arpeggio playing, as every note will sound out clearly.

mikemann said:
Amp change to 3pin plug should solve your problem. I never heard that changing a non compliant power plug could void your warranty.

2pin plugs are meant for country like US, the earth is at side of plug.

NOT COMPLIANT for Singapore power socket as we follow UK standard, remember we were once British colony, that's why we also right hand drive vehicles.

Nothing wrong wif your strat as single coil is more suseptable to noise as you need more gain on your amp to have same volume as humbuckers.

Regards,
Mike
Mikemann Music Studio

yea ! sorry for going OT but i saw a left hand embassy vehicle on sunday le ... i tot not allowed ? left handed drive SUV ... CD plate though

Back