Starting a Band (Metal)

nano

Hey... im a 26yo vox w some free time to spare, before i get reli old..hahaha

Looking to start a band (metal).. looking for a guitarist or 2.. bassist... n drummer...

Diz cud b a casual band or cud turn into sumtin abit more serious depending on d response n ppl dat reply..haha

Anw if u r into music such as...

All That Remains, Devildriver, Lamb of God, Sylosis, As I Lay Dying, Suicide Silence, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Slipknot, Atreyu, Whitechapel, Black Dahlia Murder, Heart of a Coward, A7X, Disturbed, Godsmack, Caliban, Bleed from Within etc etc etc etc

Drop me a msg....n mayb we CUD start sumtin out..

Ladies r welcome too! *peace*

Hey, I seem to listen to the same kinda stuff you listen to too!

I am a guitarist and would be pretty interested to play with you guys. However I am currently serving NS and is still a trainee. So I may not be able to commit so much, especially during the weekdays. In fact, I would be only free on Saturday (and maybe Friday nights).

My number is 98324463 and my email is chew_jkj@hotmail.com

do contact me if you are interested.

hey bro I'm a bassist! been wanting to get back on the road again. almost same age as u . I'm pretty much free. but on the weekends a lil negotiable. hehe.. 83386285. adam

Hi guys!im a bedroom guitarist who wish to play in band a thousand years ago..and im feel very interesting to play in a band wit u guys even though the music i listen a lil different...but atleast im seriously love A7x and disturbed!!the song i play most is from metallica,GNR,slash,papa roach..pls!!i hope can jam wit u guys very very soon..pls watsapp to 98479606

hey guys vox here looking to play metal again after a long break! if you guys are wondering what's my vocal range like, check the band "chelsea grin" out. contact me at 81868803. it would be really great to play again. cheers!

Hey,Bryan here, I have influences from symphony x and alcatrazz, I believe I will be able to meet up to your criteria. I have performed numerous time before and showcase as solo guitarist during AMG jamfest 2012. Technical stuff is easy to me so I think I have no problem forming a solid band with you. Call me: lead guitarist 96980337

Hello sir..i'm Pubudu from Sri Lanka.now i'm here in Telok Blangah Rise,Singapore.i have been playing drums for many years..now i'm lookig for a band to play with.please inform me if have a vacancy for me..i don't have a singapore sim card yet.therefore send me a facebook msg.my facebook name is Pubudu Champika Niroshan..thank you.

Back