Songwriting lessons + musical instrument lessons and why its important for a child

Roman

Hi everyone

As you know ,many dont see what music education can give, thus they dont see it as something that is worth investing in.

Its not just about graded exams. Its about moulding creativity which will open the gates of self expression and transform people into artistic individuals.

At the end of the day the best part to me about picking up an instrument is to write your own songs and tunes and have people listening to it. Even if the ones listening to it is your friends or your spouse or just your family member. If you are hardworking and persistent, your may reach to a bigger audience. You will never know :)

Here are some important facts

1) Children who study music tend to have larger vocabularies and more advanced reading skills than their peers who do not participate in music lessons

2)Studying music primes the brain to comprehend speech in a noisy background(children with learning disabilities or dyslexia who tend to lose focus with more noise could benefit greatly from music lessons.

3)Research shows that music is to the brain as physical exercise is to the human body.Music tones the brain for auditory fitness and allows it to decipher between tone and pitch

4)children who study a musical instrument are more likely to excel in all of their studies,work better in teams, have enhanced critical thinking skills, stay in school and pursue further education.

5)Much like expert technical skills, mastery in arts and humanities is closely correlated to high earnings

6) A study from Columbia University revealed that students who study arts are more cooperative with their teachers and peers, have higher level of self confidence and are more equipped to express themselves and their ideas.

7) elementary age children who are involved in music lessons show greater brain development and memory improvement within a year than children who receive no musical training.

Because of this awesome facts i encourage you to spread the good things about music and pick it up even if you are a 100 years old. Its never too late. Its okay if you want to learn with others, as long as you pick it up. Im more than happy. At least the music scene will continue to grow in Singapore. So please sign up today! With anyone! It doesnt matter really!

For those who are interested in studying with me,

I provide lessons on

-Songwriting

-Basic guitar(acoustic,classical and also electric)(learn chords and scales from minor to phrygian and more)

-Basic Bass guitar(learn chords and scales from minor to phrygian and more)

-Basic Keyboard(learn chords and scales from minor to phrygian and more)

-Ukelele

-Sight reading or reading of musical notes

Teaching music is my profession, i do it full time, i teach in a school, you may put your trust in me .

I learn about songwriting in USA, that doesnt mean anything other than the country where i learn from. It doesnt make me any better than anyone. Its just info.

So feel free to email me at musicsculptors@gmail.com

I will answer any question or doubts that you have.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this

Remember, pick up music ,whatever your reason may be. It will serve you well.

Its ok if u learn it with someone else, main thing is that our music industry grows. And that our community become more interested in music and it grows well.

So sign up today , or feel free to ask any question at musicsculptors@gmail.com

Best regards

Roman

Back