Some kind of monster

i ordered it off amazon and it arrived aboout a month ago. i think its pretty interesting and the the commentary is good. but the best part is the bonus features. tonnes of bonus footage. some pple say metallica are selling out and doing all this 4 the money but i say its cool that they dare to this kinda shit and as a fan i feel so much closer to them. their relationship with their fans has always kept them going and i think with this, we really know metallica now.

it's at hmv. it's very nice...especially when james fight with band and then speed off in his bike...to go see his kiddo's ballet session..

Tower Records selling the uncensored version at 49.90 i think....

was at suntec yesterday so i decided to feedback on the price of the DVD

Lars apologise to mustaine, their bassist tryouts, arguements in the band, lars shouting "F*CK" in James' face...

I downloaded mine :)

gordonzz said:
hahaha same i downloaded.... thats lars seems like the trouble maker lol..

Bah. Both Lars and James are trouble makers.

And I have lost all respect for new Metallica. Ever since A) Napster, then B) St. Anger.... I still like OLD metallica though

Praetorian said:
gordonzz said:

And I have lost all respect for new Metallica. Ever since A) Napster, then B) St. Anger.... I still like OLD metallica though

their songs from st anger dont have that 'kick' in it anymore like the old ones.. :roll:

Praetorian said:
gordonzz said:

i prefer the 1st band lineup...... the 1` wif CLIFF...... but 2 bad he's 6 feet under liao........

:twisted:

hmm...... Jason Newstead?.......

as 4 him, i luv his bassline from the song, My friend of misery....... from the snake black album.......

:twisted:

Latest posts

Back