So I had my first gig ever...

The-Warlord

My band, "The sword-bearing muscle kings of thunder lightning and metal" performed at our yearly rock show...We opened the three day even with this set:
1. For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica
2. King Nothing - Metallica
3. Born Of A Broken Man - Rage Against The Machine
4. Slither - Velvet Revolver
5. I Dissapear - Metallica

We got the crowd out of control to the point they had to be sepertaed (remeber this is a school thing), were constantly head-banging, blew a speaker....Signed lots of..."assests" after the show...Very fun, and I thinkg fairly sucessfull. Here is a pic of me headbanging. Yes, the name is a joke.

:D There's more if you really want to see....http://img220.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img220&image=10000981lg.jpg
Here is a short video clip:
http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3CCW3VFC2XEUW1FXCQM5BSW8GG

The-Warlord said:
Cloudsky said:
Link not available :(

btw what school is that?

Which link?
And its at UWC.

Your video file.

"File Transfer: Unavailable

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient."

Ever thought of doing something from the first RATM self titled album like Killing in the Name or Freedom? I've always felt it was their best album of all. And i never knew you were a red haired devil ....

I didn't know I had red hair either...It's dark brown - the lights along with the quality loss of enhancing the photo did that, I think.

VIDEO IS ON THE WAY!

sure looked like fun, and u had the crowd in a frenzy too. heh.
always wondered how do folks play the guitar with their heads bobbing up and down. i get a headache plus motion sickness... :lol: :oops:

fibredrive said:
sure looked like fun, and u had the crowd in a frenzy too. heh.
always wondered how do folks play the guitar with their heads bobbing up and down. i get a headache plus motion sickness... :lol: :oops:

HAha same here. i jump abt get dizzy already LOL.

must stand still shake abit hahaha

Back