Skateboard, Skateboarding, Skaters.

just curious, anyone into fingerskating? Idk if it's called that. the one where you use a small skateboard and use your fingers to skate with it. haha. a much safer version of skateboarding.

Holy shit I USED TO FINGERSKATE. hahaha. I completely forgot about that entire sequence of event till u mentioned it. I remember the board was black and its texture was like those nail file ish texture

Haha. You always skate where? Maybe we should have a soft skate sesh. And damn, i sprained my ankle damn bad today. Haha

Stop skating years ago. Keep getting chased and caught by the 5-0s. So yeah, left that life behind and never looked back.

hmm i can skate, but havent done it in a long long time. I'm kidda interested in aggresive inline. Anyone knows where to get a cheap pair??

shaz i skated with u on the day u sprain ur ankle
haha after that aidil and i went to boon lay to skate ton
shh dont say out my name
thanks

SOFT Sk8 Session (SSS)

Going by the huge response of skaters, ex-skaters and techdeck-ers (lol), I propose a Soft Sk8 Session (SSS). Anyone interested? Since everyone's living in different parts of the island, why not just skate skate park or anywhere in the city? Lots of nice spots.

While skating, can talk about our music experience, instruments we play and gear we own etc. Who's up for it? (I won't be surprised if I actually know some of you guys or even skated with some of you guys, since SG is so small)

Anw, back then, my fav few tricks were kickflip backside darkslide, couple of caspers and anti-caspers, and some manual combos. I'm more of a technical skater. But nowadays, I just do flips here and there, and some simple grinds. Age and weight is getting the best of me.

RODNEY MULLEN IS GOD!

i used to skate when i was in p5, but i broke the truck and didn't have money to replace it so i stopped. wasn't good at skating though. managed to do a couple of kick-flips then

That was back then man, nothing to wow about... I only managed to get 11th placing in a Go Sports comp I entered about 7 years ago i tink... top 10 get to represent SG in a comp in Indonesia... i got 11th... nabei... shoud have pulled off a couple more trix, could've went to Indonesia!

Last edited:
Still. You're superb. Up for the skate sesh.
You skate for years.
I started skating less than a year ago.
Everyone, post your best tricks if you skate?

Back