Singers please

Stan_Kumar

Hi guys. After many agonizing attempts to find a singer (not to mention brutal sessions which left us with rather sore ear drums), we are looking for singers to fill that little void in our cozy quartet.

Here are some requirements:

- Able to handle Rock from the 70's to the more modern stuff. Think Deep Purple till about RHCP if you would consider that Rock

- I'll say this first, not to be ageist; we are aged in our early 20's. If you're my dad's age, you can apply. But things might be abit awkward. Just saying

- Can contribute to the originals we have stockpiled.

- Able to commit to weekly jams as we usually jam on the weekends.

- Able to handle the triangle well. We do that kinda thing.

Either way, if you are interested, here's the list of songs we usually do:

Readymade - RHCP
All My Life - Foo Fighters
The Pretender - Foo Fighters
Highway Star - Deep Purple
Night Train - Guns & Roses
Purple Heart - I am Giant
Slither - Velvet Revolver
Fear of the Dark - Iron Maiden
La Grange - ZZ Top

If you can handle most of them (I'm aware of the sheer absurdity of the list, but who gives a shit when you're rocking with your dong out), please inform me via TEXT mssg 90670442

Have a merry Sunday and a happy Monday.

Mark

We're still looking.

Oh, for those people who assume I am giving vague info, let me clarify things:

- you don't have to learn every one of the tunes, though if you can it'll be nice

- please do not have a attitude. You don't really want 4 angry people on you at once.

- if you have issues with the songs, why are you looking here in the first place?

How's it going? I played in a rock cover band for about 3 years now. Our setlist looked something like this.
Stone Temple Pilots- Plush/Interstate Love Song
RHCP- Soul Squeeze
The Black Keys- 10 AM Automatic, Little Black Submarines
Rolling Stones- Jumpin Jack Flash
Hendrix- Red House/Hey Joe
Smashing Pumpkins- Today/Cherub Rock
and other stuff like that. I also play rhythm guitar. I just arrived in Singapore so I need some time to settle in but I will be ready to rock soon. -jake

Latest posts

Back