Selling: Spector Legend 4 Classic

lokiregnarok

This is not my bass. It's my bassist's bass. He's getting a new bass so he's letting his current one go. It's a Spector Legend 4 classic.

A few things to take note:

• The preamp in this bass was spoiled. So it has been bypassed. So it works just as a passive bass. The preamp is still inside it though.
  • The result of bypassing the preamp is that the tone controls are not working. Just the volume.
  • Everything else works perfectly fine. Neck is straight as well.
  • Condition: 8/10
  • Asking price: $280 (nego)
  • Contact Lucky at 93463906

Spector Legend 4 Classic

Yo! It's me, the owner of this bass. And I'm looking for some quick cash so that I can get a new bass that is more suitable to me

If you want to know about the spec, you can check the link below:
http://www.spectorbass.com/professional/classic4.html

About my bass:
As mentioned above, the preamp is spoilt. I decided to bypass it and as a result, tone control is not working. The bass itself is still working with only bridge and neck pickup.

BUT, you can do some wiring and reconnect the preamps to the pickup and this bass will sound perfect and clean for 30 minutes. The thing is that after 30 minutes the preamps will get hot and give you loud noise. So, you will have the full potential of Spector Legend 4 Classic for 30 minutes in one day.

Alternatively, you can increase the mid tone in your amplifiers to get a "punch" for every sound, similar to the sound that you can get with the preamps connected and just let EMG SSD to do its job.

This bass is suitable for the beginner bassists who are prefer to play rock and jazz and looking for comfortable neck.

So don't be afraid because this bass worth your $280.

Contact me if you are interested. Cheers!

Back